Consultation +1 (647) 556-1781 | Toll Free 1-800-556-4581 [email protected]

Need a Tourist Visa for Canada? Contact Crightney Immigration Inc.,

Canada Tourist Visa is a temporary immigration option, which allows a person to visit Canada for tourism & leisure. Also known as Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TVR) or simply Canada visitor visa, a Canada tourist visa initially entry is granted for a period of maximum six months.

Tourist visas for Canada are categorized into:

  • Single entry visas
  • Multiple entry visas

Both these visas are valid for a fixed period of time and can’t be used once they expire.

A single entry visa allows a visitor to enter Canada only once. After he/she leaves Canada, except for travelling to the US & St. Pierre & Miquelon, they will need a new visa to visit Canada again. If they are travelling to the US (including its territories & possessions) or St. Pierre & Miquelon, they won’t need a new visitor visa to revisit Canada.

A multiple entry visa allows a visitor to visit and leave Canada for 6 months at a time, without having to re-apply each time. Multiple entry visas are valid for up to ten years, or before the visitor’s passport expires, whichever happens first.Basic requirements to travel to Canada

You must meet some basic requirements to travel to Canada. You need to:

  • have a legitimate travel document, such as a passport
  • be in a good state of health
  • have no criminal charges or immigration related convictions
  • convince the immigration officer that you have a job, house, financial assets, and family—which are reasons to return to your country.
  • convince the immigration officer that you will leave Canada after your tourist visa expires
  • have sufficient funds for your stay in Canada.
  • a letter of invitation from any of your acquaintances living in Canada.

If you are planning to travel to Canada as a tourist for the first time, Crightney Immigration Inc. can assist you through the entire process. They are recognized as the one of the best immigration consultants in Brampton, Mississauga, and Toronto Ontario. They are well-skilled and knowledgeable immigration professionals to help you with everything while you apply for a tourist visa Canada. You can also contact them for help with a study permit, work permit, and spouse sponsorship Canada.

To know more, visit or call at 1-800-556-4581 or 647 556-1781