Consultation +1 (647) 556-1781 | Toll Free 1-800-556-4581 [email protected]

If you want to pursue your higher studies from a Canadian University, college, or school, you need to apply for a student visa also know as a study permit. However, to proceed with the visa application process, you first need a letter of acceptance from the Canadian educational institution where you wish to study.

In some cases, you don’t need a student visa to study in Canada:

  • If the program or course that you intend to study is less than six months in duration.
  • If you are a family/staff member of a foreign representative to Canada.
  • If you are a member of a foreign armed force.

Eligibility Criteria to get a student visa for Canada:

  • You must be accepted by a school/college/University or any other authorized educational institute in Canada.
  • You must prove that you have sufficient funds to pay for your:
    • tuition fees;
    • living expenses in Canada; and
    • return transportation for yourself
  • You should not have any criminal record.
  • You must be in a state of good health.
  • You must convince the immigration officer that you will leave Canada after your program completion.

A Temporary Resident Visa or TRV may be required if the student is a citizen of a country from which Temporary Resident Visas are required for entry into Canada. A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) isn’t required for citizens of visa exempt countries.

To know if you are eligible to apply for a Canadian student visa, (study permit), contact Crightney Immigration Inc. for a free assessment. We are one of the most trusted immigration consultants company in Canada with a proven track record of successfully handling thousands of student visa applications. You can reach us at 1-800-556-4581 or (647) 556-1781 to discuss your needs.