Consultation +1 (647) 556-1781 | Toll Free 1-800-556-4581 [email protected]

Spousal immigration is a vital aspect of Canadian immigration as a large number of people apply for a visa under this category every year. If your spouse is a Canadian citizen/permanent resident of Canada, they can sponsor you to immigrate to Canada. The Spousal Sponsorship program is particularly very useful for those who cannot qualify under Canadian Experience Class or Federal Skilled Worker. Unlike under skilled worker programs, the applicant is not required to meet the strict policies under Spousal Sponsorship program. However, the sponsor should meet the required eligibility requirements to sponsor their spouse.

The Canadian citizen/permanent resident (also known as the ‘sponsor’) and the foreign national (‘sponsored person’) need to be approved by the IRCC (Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada) so that the sponsored person receives a visa.

In order to get spouse sponsorship to Canada through this immigration program, the sponsor & the sponsored person need to prove that their relationship qualifies under any of the three categories given below:

  • Spouse
  • Conjugal Partner
  • Common-law Partner

NOTE: Canada recognizes same-sex marriage; therefore same-sex partners are eligible to apply under the above mentioned categories, provided that they meet the eligibility criteria.

If you are facing problems in sponsoring your spouse to Canada, Crightney Immigration Inc. is the best immigration consultants and immigration lawyers affiliate company to contact in Canada. Our well-experienced and knowledgeable immigration experts prepare your application in the best possible light to reduce the application preparation times & reduce your chances of rejection. We spare no effort to get your application approved as painlessly and quickly as possible. With us, you can expect A-grade services, transparency, and satisfactory experience at each step of the process.

For further information, please contact us at [email protected]. To get a free assessment, call us at 1-800-556-4581 or (647) 556-1781