To apply for Permanent Residency in Canada under the Express Entry system, you can follow these step-by-step instructions:
Step 1: Determine Your Eligibility
– Visit the official website of the Government of Canada to check your eligibility for Express Entry.
– Fill out the online eligibility questionnaire to determine if you meet the necessary criteria.
Step 2: Create an Express Entry Profile
– If you are eligible, create an Express Entry profile online through the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website.
– Provide accurate and truthful information about your personal details, work experience, education, language proficiency, and any other relevant details.
– Obtain your language test results either for English (IELTS) or French (TEF) and enter them in your profile.
Step 3: Calculate Your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score
– The CRS score determines your ranking in the Express Entry pool.
– Calculate your CRS score based on factors such as age, education, work experience, language proficiency, and adaptability.
– Higher CRS scores increase your chances of receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Permanent Residency.
Step 4: Receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA)
– The Government of Canada holds regular Express Entry draws.
– If you meet the minimum CRS score set for a specific draw, you will receive an ITA via your online account.
– Once you receive an ITA, you will have a limited time (usually 60 days) to submit a complete application for Permanent Residency.
Step 5: Gather Required Documents
– Collect all the necessary documents such as identification, educational degrees, work experience letters, language test results, police certificates, etc.
– Ensure that your documents are valid and meet the specific requirements set by IRCC.
Step 6: Complete the Application Forms
– Fill out the required application forms accurately and completely.
– Include all supporting documents as per the IRCC instructions.
– Double-check your application for any errors or omissions before submission.
Step 7: Pay the Application Fees
– Pay the required fees online through your IRCC account.
– The fees vary based on the number of family members included in your application.
Step 8: Submit Your Application
– Submit your complete application along with the necessary supporting documents electronically through your online account.
– Keep a copy of your application and payment receipt for your records.
Step 9: Wait for a Decision
– The processing time for Express Entry applications varies and can take several months.
– You can check the status of your application using your online account.
Step 10: If Approved
– If your application is approved, you will receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) document.
– Make arrangements for your travel to Canada following the instructions provided in the COPR.
It’s important to note that the process and requirements may change, so always refer to the official IRCC website or consult with us for assistance.
Contact us to start your application.
1-800-556-4581 visit us at www.crightneyimmigration.com
#crightneyimmigration #immigrationlawyer #ITA #immigrationconsultant #expressentry #skilledworker #expressentrydraw #federalskilledworker #workpermit #studypermit #visitorvisa #cic #IRCC #expressentrycanada #tradesworker #immigrationlaw #movingtocanada #immigrationtocanada #crs #permanentresidency #canadavisa #spousevisa #sponsorshipvisa #permanentresident #immigration #canada #canadaimmigration #workpermit #legaladvice #legaladvice #lawfirm #spousalapplication