Visitor visas are required for certain foreign nationals who wish to visit or travel to Canada. Some Foreign nationals may or may not require a temporary resident visa depending on their citizenship.
Foreign nationals who do require visas must first make applications to a Canadian visa office before they can travel to Canada.
- Applications will need to meet the following requirements:
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport.
- be in good health; A medical examination may be requested.
- satisfy an immigration officer that youhave ties to your country of origin, such as a job, home and family, which will compel you to return.
- satisfy an immigration officer that they will leave Canada at the end of their visit.
- have sufficient funds for your stay; the amount of money the person traveling will need may vary based on their vary circumstances of the visit, how long they will stay and whether that person will stay in a hotel, with friends or with relatives.
- you may also need a letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
Tips that are use full in trying to avoid a refusal are as follows:
- be sure to demonstrate a clear purpose of the trip. Provide compelling reason for a person to return to their country of residency or country of citizenship after their visit to Canada is very important when submitting a visitor visa application.
- Providing travel history if the person has travelled before;
- Provide ties to a person’s home country by demonstrating reasons why they need to return home such as employment and other obligations such as caring for a parent.
- Economic factors are important factors not to overlook. Be sure to indicate how the person will pay for their trip; show their current financial status in their home country stability and how they will financially provide for themselves in Canada.
- To apply to sponsor your relatives or to apply for visitor visa contact us at 1-800-556-4581 Or visit us at http://www.crightneyimmigration.com