According to statistics, Canada is a country that welcomes 20 million temporary residents (non-immigrants) every year. The Canadian government aims to preserve and improve multiculturalism by promoting understanding & creativity, which arise from interaction between individuals/communities of different origins.
If you’re planning to visit Canada in the near future, Crightney Immigration Inc. can assist you in successfully getting a tourist visa, which is mandatory to visit Canada if you are not a citizen from an exempt country that requires a visitor visa. However, before you travel let’s take a look at the basic requirements to visit Canada on tourist visa.
- A valid passport & other travel documents is required.
- A medical check-up indicating that you are in good health may be required.
- Have a good moral character.
- Proof that you have your family, assets, property, etc. to serve as incentive for returning to your home country.
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you will leave Canada before your visa expires.
- Have enough money to support yourself in Canada. The amount depends on the duration of your stay in Canada, and whether you will be staying with friends, family, or any paid accommodation.
You may also require:
- Letter of Invitation
- Medical examination
- Biometric screening
Tourist Visa Application
Most Tourist Visa applications for Canada are processed within a few weeks, however the processing time can vary depending on the country you are applying from. Once you submit the application, it is thoroughly reviewed by the immigration officer. In case the application is incomplete or does not include all the required documents, it will either be refused or returned to the applicant as an incomplete application.
To assist you with the application process and to avoid any complications, we have a team of expert visa counselors at Crightney Immigration Inc. You can contact us anytime to know more about our services. Call at 1-800-556-4581 or (647) 556-1781. Or Visit us at www.crightneyimmigration.com