22 entrepreneur applicants have been issued invitations to apply to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Entrepreneur Stream on March 27, 2018
The Entrepreneur Stream is for experienced business owners or senior business managers who want to live in Nova Scotia. They must start a new business or buy an existing business and must actively participate in the day-to-day management of the business. After operating the business for a year, the entrepreneur may be nominated for permanent resident status. Application to the stream is by invitation only.
To apply you must:
- be 21 years of age or older;
- want to live permanently in Nova Scotia while owning and actively managing a Nova Scotia business;
- have a net worth of at least $600,000 CAD;
- be able to invest at least $150,000 CAD of your own money to establish a business in Nova Scotia;
- have at least 3 years’ experience actively managing and owning a business (1/3 ownership minimum) OR more than 5 years’ experience in a senior business management role;
- have a score of at least 5 on the Canadian Language Benchmark in speaking, listening, reading and writing in English or French;
- receive an Invitation to Apply from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.
Once revising an invitation to apply, applicants have 90 days from the issuance of the Invitation to Apply (ITA) letter to submit their application.
If approved and a work permit is granted, the applicant must start a new business or buy an existing business and must actively participate in its day-to-day management. After operating the business for one year, the applicant may apply to become a permanent resident through the Nova Scotia PNP Program.
Contact us to apply to become a permanent resident or should you wish to apply under one of Canada’s business immigration streams. Call us at 1-800-556-4581 or visit us at http://www.crightneyimmigration.com