Consultation +1 (647) 556-1781 | Toll Free 1-800-556-4581 [email protected]

Many Canadian employers outside Quebec can hire foreign workers to work outside of Quebec and do not require a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire the worker.  Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has made it easier for employers to hire French-speaking or bilingual workers outside Quebec. 

After hiring the foreign worker there are also additional options that may be available to allow the worker to become a permanent resident of Canada. To apply under the Francophone Mobility Program / French-speaking or bilingual workers outside Quebec Program contact us at 647-556-1781 or 1-800-556-4581 or visit us at