Consultation +1 (647) 556-1781 | Toll Free 1-800-556-4581 [email protected]

Post-Graduation Work Permits- Work in Canada

On February 14, 2019 Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) extended the application period for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWPP).International Students now have 180 days (6 months) to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit after completing their College or University Program. The PGWPP allows students who have graduated from eligible Canadian designated learning institutions to obtain an open work permit to gain valuable Canadian work experience. Skilled Canadian work experience in the national occupational code A, O or B that is gained through the PGWPP helps graduates qualify for permanent residence in Canada through the Canadian experience class, within Express Entry.

To apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit, Student Immigration Service or any Canadian Immigration Programs contact Crightney Immigration at 1-800-556-4581 or at 647-556-1781 or visit us at