The Government of Canada has increased the settlement proof of funds requirement. The amount of money you need to support your family is set by the size of your family. For example, for a single person arriving unaccompanied in Canada, there is an increase from $12,474 to $12,669. All Federal Skilled Worker Class Program and the Federal Skilled Trades Class Program applicants must show proof of funds, which are required to ensure the principal applicant and their accompanying family members have the financial means to support themselves once they settle in Canada as permanent residents. Applicants applying under the Canadian Experience Class Program are exempt from having to prove they have the minimum settlement funds. Number of family members funds are required in Canadian dollars.

To apply for Express Entry or to know more about the proof of settlement funds contact us at or call us at 1-800-556-4581 or at 647- 556-1781

error: Content is protected !!