Consultation +1 (647) 556-1781 | Toll Free 1-800-556-4581 [email protected]

Want To Apply For Canadian Study Permit? Contact Crightney Immigration Inc. For Assistance

Canada is not just recognized for moose, mounted police, and maple syrup. It is also known for it’s world-class education system that draws more than 60% of overseas students every year from countries like India, China, Korea, France, Saudi Arabia, and many others. While the Canadian Universities do have certain similarities with their U.S., Australian, and U.K. counterparts, according to experts – the country’s higher education system have lately shown more flexibility and openness for International students. While students may encounter obstacles studying in nations such as the U.S. & the U.K., that is not the case for Canada, where the government ​has made it a key​ priority to welcome overseas students.

If you intend to study in Canada, you first need to have a standardized letter of acceptance from any recognized higher education institute. The next step is to apply for a student visa also known as a study permit for Canada. Thereafter, you need to follow a series of steps to prove your eligibility for studying in Canada. For a smooth and hassle-free immigration, you can contact Crightney Immigration Inc., a trusted Immigration Consultancy and affiliated Immigration Lawyer Company based in Brampton, Mississauga, and Toronto Ontario. Canadian Student Visa Regulations

  • A study permit is required after acceptance to a program of study.
  • Visa approval depends on sufficient funds to pay the tuition fees, living expenses, & a return-ticket back to home.
  • Character & health checks
  • A study permit is issued upon arrival against a notification (written) of acceptance on your course.

Crightney Immigration Inc. has staff who are highly experienced and knowledgeable immigration consultants and affiliated Immigration Lawyer to guide you through every step of your immigration to Canada. They are also authorized to represent you in Canadian Immigration matters such as family class sponsorship, visitor visa, federal skilled trades, work permit, and express entry. Call us to arrange for a free assessment and discover the difference of working with their dynamic team of experienced professionals. Visit to know more or call at 1-800-556-4581 or 647 556-1781