Consultation +1 (647) 556-1781 | Toll Free 1-800-556-4581 [email protected]

I plan to work in Canada for one (1) year, but my passport will expire before I apply. Can I obtain a full year work permit?

In principle, the validity of an individual work permit cannot exceed the validity of an individual passport. When applying for a work permit, an individual should determine that their passport is valid for the period of time as they requested on their work permit application. Click Here To Get Help With Your Work Permit Application